Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center’s Violence Intervention and Treatment program is looking to hire a social worker for a new grant that we recently received.
· VITP Violence Intervention Specialist will provide training and education for teachers, parents, and students at local elementary and high schools.
· Training and education for health care professionals responding to suspected child abuse in collaboration with community-based resources and law enforcement.
· Individual and family counseling including parent education sessions, home visits, and making referral to supportive services for high risk children.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited school.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
· Emphasis on experience in working effectively with children, adolescents, families, professionals and school personnel from a wide range of cultural, social, and economic backgrounds.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.